If you're like most business owners, you're probably looking for ways to increase your visibility and attract more customers. And if you're not already taking advantage of Google My Business, you're missing out on a major opportunity. Google My Business is a free tool that allows business owners to create and manage their business listing on Google. It's a great way to improve your local search rankings, and it's also essential for businesses that want to take advantage of Google Maps or Google+ Local. In this article, we'll show you how to optimize your Google My Business listing for maximum visibility and customer engagement. We'll also provide some helpful tips for using Google My Business to drive more traffic to your website.
- The search results for local searches are powered by Google Places.
- Google Places is a free service that allows businesses to create and manage their listing on Google.
- If your business is already listed on Google Places, you can also create a Google My Business listing for it.
- Google Places and Google My Business are two parts of Google's Local Search Services.
- Local Search Services is a free tool that allows you to create a free Google Places Page for your business, create a Google My Business listing for it and get more customers.
- You can add more free content to your page and make it more discoverable on Google Places.
- Google Places is searchable by Google.
- When someone searches for a business on Google, the first result is a Google Places listing.
- If your business has a Google Places listing, you'll be shown in the results in the order you've optimized your listing.
- People also use online search to find businesses.
- Google Places and Google My Business are two ways that people use to find your business.
- Online searches are also powered by Google Places.
- Your Google Places listing is the default result in a Google search.
- If someone types in a keyword or question to see if there are any nearby businesses, your business will be the one that pops up in the search results.
- If someone searches for a business on Google, the first result is a Google Places listing.
- Google Places is ranked higher than Google Plus Local in local search results.
- Local search results are based on your Google Places listing, as well as a number of factors like your phone number and address.
- Your Google Places listing is considered the most credible and relevant information on your business.
- Google Places is the preferred place of local business owners.
- Google Places has more than 100 million local business listings.
- Google Places is a free service that allows you to create a free Google Places Page for your business.
- If you have a Google Places Page, you'll be shown in the results in the order you've optimized your listing.
- Easily manage the content you add to Google+ Local.
- Easily manage your Google Business Page.
- Easily manage your Google Maps listing.
- Easily manage reviews and ratings in Google Maps.
There are also some Google My Business features that are only available to select Google+ Local business owners:
- The Google+ Local Business Page, which allows you to create a professional-looking page on Google+.
- Google Maps Reviews, which allow customers to review your business on Google Maps.
Google My Business is a free tool that's available to all Google+ Local business owners. As a Google+ Local Business Page owner, you can:
- Easily respond to reviews in Google Maps.
- Easily review and respond to reviews in Google+ Local.
- Easily manage your Google+ Local Page.
- Easily share photos and videos in Google+ Local.
To get started with Google My Business, simply visit Here, you can add your business' address, hours, phone number, website, and more.
HOW TO OPTIMIZE YOUR BUSINESS FOR LOCAL SEARCH
Once you've added information about your business, head over to the Google My Business tab. There, you'll see a section called "Business Details". You can add keywords, descriptions, and photos for your business.
Keywords are what customers type into Google Search to find what they're looking for. When you add keywords to your Google My Business page, they'll appear in the Google search results.
Descriptions are a great way to highlight your business's services and unique selling proposition. These descriptions also appear in the Google search results, so they're a great way to help customers find you.
Improve your online business presence over time.
As you use Google My Business, you'll be able to:
- Easily upload business photos, videos, and files.
- Easily manage reviews in Google Maps.
- Easily publish a business blog in Google+.
- Easily promote your Google+ Local Page across all social networks.
- Easily edit your Google+ Local Page.
- Easily manage your Google+ Local Page content.
- Easily manage the Google+ Local Page you share with customers.
- Easily add a Google+ Local Page to your website.
- Easily add a Google+ Local Page to a Google Maps listing.
- Easily share Google+ Local Pages with your customers.
Keywords - what and how you should use.
Keywords are the search terms that people type into the Google search box to find your business. And because of that, they are a major factor in determining where you appear in the search results.
To get the best results, you want to focus on a few key words. The three most important are: name of your business, address of your business, and phone number of your business.
In addition to those keywords, you also want to use any other words that are relevant. For example, if you have a business that sells hats, you would want to add the words "hats," "hat," "capped," "caps," "cap" and "felt" to your listing.
Boston SEO Services has consulted our business for 5 years now. We are based in St. Louis and have literally used only these guys because many people claim to be experts and they are definitely not. Boston SEO Services are trained on the latest Google standards, policies, and techniques for making any business very successful with an online presence. Do not gamble with your business or try to go with the cheapest company with these types of services. I would stake my company and my reputation on these guys any day. CEO Michael Bland
It has been a pleasure working together with William on a number of different projects. His work is second to none, and as a business partner, he has proven his ability to produce real SEO results for his clients time and again. He offers proven strategies for complete domination in the search engines, always over-delivering. As a highly skilled and well-knowledgeable SEO, he is quick to diagnose problems and identify digital marketing solutions that are far superior to his competitors. I will certainly be working with him again, and would recommend him for his outstanding ability to bring value to any project he works on.
Will is a true SEO expert that delivers result - today's SEO is no longer a game of linking, but a battle that you have to conquer in every feild of war: content creation, social media, on-page optimization, keywords analysis, analytics and A/B testing...... and it's getting harder and harder to deliver result. If you feel the same way and feel lost, call Bill and he gets things done for you.
Will is great! He did my website a few months back and brought my searches up to the top 3! I refer many people to him!
I highly recommend, These guys know their search engine optimization! They kept their word and produced my business more leads & traffic to my website and a Google Page 1 ranking!
Spoke to someone and asked for a 5 minute free consultation and the person eagerly agrees and answered all my questions. Really appreciated it.
I am extremely satisfied with Boston SEO. Bill does what he says he's goint to do. My site is increasingly showing up on page 1 of Google for extremelt competitive keywords. The results Bill delivers have changed my business. I recommend Boston SEO without hesitation.
It has been a pleasure working with Bill. He was a great asset to our project and I look forward to working with him again. Truly a man of his word!
Schedule Your Strategy Session Now
For years now our Boston SEO Company has been getting hired by our clients using the power of page 1 of Google. We can help you do the same thing. We know the frustration you are feeling when it comes to getting traffic to your website and we know how to fix it.
Stop losing money to your competitors and turn your website into a money making machine. There are 2 major factors when it comes to getting customers online.
Traffic (getting more visitors to your website from sources like Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc..)
Conversion (turning those visitors into leads, clients, and customers)
Boston SEO Services has a proven track record of search engine domination. Find out how our Boston SEO Company can take you to the top of Google.
Boston SEO Services offers custom SEO plans so our clients can get the most out of every dollar spent. Our comprehensive keyword research phase and targeted content creation give sites the tools they need to be successful.